martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

December Starts!

...and it seems I just compiled a package from source for the first time.

I had been having problems with Wine (not the drink!) on Pisi Linux.  Apparently, I was not the only one.  Fortunately, a forum member by the name of poyraz76 kindly posted a solution on the forum.  I tried it and boy!  I had no idea what was going on!

The process took quite a long time, but at the end Wine started running the programs it did not run before (I especially needed JWPCe and Kanji Gold.)

I'm glad it worked.  Things are falling into place.  Now I have to do my homework and learn in more detail what happened. 

Also, I have a new challenge: teaching my mother how to create memes!


3 comentarios:

  1. It seems she enjoyed the lesson! She sent me a meme she created and it was good!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. She learned her first Kolourpaint lesson extremely fast and she is about to master it. Later, I'll teach her more functions. Then, you can teach her how to use GIMP!

      Eliminar
  2. Nah... too complicated. I would start by taking her to those meme-generating pages instead.

    ResponderEliminar