martes, 5 de julio de 2016

The New Fullscreen Windows 10 Upgrade Nagging Reminder

Most people I've talked to have reactions to constant "upgrade to Windows 10" nagging windows that range from anger to desperation.

I wonder how they'll receive the new fullscreen "reminder" from Microsoft. This one:


I guess they will not take it very well, either.  If they complained about a small window, a fullscreen interruption will probably make them rabid.


But why being so negative about it?

Here are some examples of interesting and positive ways to take your Windows 10 nagging screen.  :P


2 comentarios:

  1. Hahaha! Now, Windows hard core defenders will probably justify this saying something absurd, such as that a full screen reminder represents no visual obstacle because it claims ALL of the available screen space. Once again, Microsoft shows how much it cares about the productivity of users!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I honestly hated that reminder...I hate Windows 10. I wish they understood that if a user doesn't install the new version, that's because s/he simple doesn't want to or because s/he doesn't like it.

    ResponderEliminar