martes, 27 de abril de 2021

Time for a Little Update on this Blog

 It has been a long time since I last posted something here!

All this Covid-19 situation and my shift to online work have taken a toll on my available time.  This year has been especially time consuming!

Still, I have to report that my Linux computers are all working seamlessly.  I have applied all updates.  In fact, I am applying 50 MB of updates right now as I type these words.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend last weekend.  She told me that she (a Windows 10 user) always has problems when Windows 10 updates.  Her solution has been delaying them for as long as she can, but with that system you cannot stop them unless you pay more.  Sooner or later they will come and hit her box, unleashing all sorts of problems.


What does she do?  Well, apparently she takes the PC to a technician every 6 months to do a resetting or something so that she can keep using the computer.

Wow!  I am glad I am not caught in that situation.  I especially do not have the time for such a fun activity!

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario