Considering the last events I've been able to observe, as well as Mechatotoro's contributions, I compiled this short list of manifestations of a Microsoft-only mentality, just for fun.
1. You think free/libre software is unreliable and dangerous, but then you download cracked versions of programs and feel proud about it.
2. If your Windows system breaks down, you are able to do all your computing off a Linux live CD, but then you look for a (pirated?) Windows copy and install it.
3. When your Windows system does not act as expected, you blame the computer. However, if Linux doesn't fulfill your expectations, you say "This OS is junk!"
4. When you hear about Linux or Apple, you think "communists" and "nazis," but you don't complain about using software that limits the functionality of your PC on purpose or treats you as a pirate by default unless you prove it otherwise.
5. You say you don't want to try Linux because you don't want to learn new things. However, you learned to use the latest Windows version and the new MS Office with no complaints.
6. You write "advanced Word-using skills" on your resume, but when someone asks you to send a document using "compatibility mode" you say you don't know how to do that.
7. You hear tech-savvy people recommend browsers like Opera, Firefox, and Chrome. But still, you use an outdated IE version even though you have the latest version of the other browsers installed.
So far, these are the ones I've seen or been told about by people around me. Do you know about any others? :P