This is the second and final part of my list of Linux distros chosen "according to the stars." (remember, this is just for fun! :P)
7. Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10 (The Crab): Cancer people are sensitive and emotional individuals. If you are born under the sign of Cancer, your distro is without a doubt Kwort Linux. This Slackware-based distribution made in Argentina will give you everything you need. Its desktop wallpaper will capture your heart with its mixture of peace, sadness, loneliness, and mystery. Don't forget to check kpkg, this distro's unique package manager.
8. Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16 (the Lion): Leo is power, luxury, and pride. For you, the King of the jungle, the stars picked Pardus Linux. Pardus is solid, stable and boasts the luxurious details you care so much for. True, this Turkish distro is a leopard and not a lion, but hey! Linux is a community, so there are no kings!
9. Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30 (the Maiden): You are analytical, you love to think and communication is vital to you. Thus, your best distro is Mangaka Linux, based on Debian and Ubuntu and developed in Austria. It gives you plenty of multimedia tools plus interesting manga-style games that will challenge your analytical side.
10. Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23 (the Scales): Libra is balance, beauty, flirt. Libra is highly visual, so the stars picked Yoper Linux for you. Yoper, made in New Zealand, comes with the best features of major distros, measuring up to the demanding proliferation of network communications and more intensive digital multimedia, graphics and audio capabilities which are ushering in a new era of business productivity enabled by a new generation of sophisticated microprocessors, and business application tools. Bull's eye, right?
11. Scorpio: Nov. 23 – Nov. 29 (the Scorpion): Scorpions are full of passion, intensity and persistence. They like mystery and are said to be violent sometimes. For you, the bleeding edge is your home. Thus, your distro is the German, debian-based Aptosid and no other. You wouldn't accept anything else for you would live happily where others just run away in fear.
12. Ophiuchus /Serpentarius *The new guy in the Zodiac* Nov. 29 – Dec. 17 (the Serpent Bearer): If you are one of the new Serpent Bearers, you must first do away with all you believed you were before. That fits perfectly your current sign, for Sphiuchus people want to escape the routine, dull, and ordinary aspects of their lives. You try to find new things that will make your life more exciting and stimulating. But with every effort of this kind, circumstances, duties, and obligations seem to hold you back and keep you stuck in an oppressive situation. Your Linux distro? It's the Italian OpenMamba, definitely! See? The stars do know you!
13. Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan. 20 (the Centaur/Archer): What's the best OS for you? You are cheerful, optimistic, and motivate others around you. You have an amazing sense of humor and jokes are your everyday bread. You love freedom and are outgoing. You are the "devil" when others try to behave. For you, the stars chose FreeBSD! FreeBSD is not a Linux distro, but the stars think it is your best OS because, just as you do, this OS made in the USA has its own way! Go for it!
This ends my list of Linux distros and BSD operating systems chosen according to the zodiac. I took the info on each OS from Distrowatch and the info on the zodiac signs from different sources online. So, next time you hear of a friend having trouble picking a distro, tell him/her to look at the stars! ^__^