martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

My Third Year Blogging about TUX!

Today I'm celebrating my third year blogging about GNU/Linux!

I have learned a lot (although I still don't know how to compile my kernel), and I've shared with great individuals who have been my inspiration and support.

Also, I've been attacked by others and have been the object of discrimination and misunderstandings just because I dared to use different software.

Still, I must say I am thankful because, after tasting the waters of Free Software, I do not want to go back.

PS.  Thanks to Mechatotoro for the pic!

4 comentarios:

  1. Yes, I know what you mean. But let's keep pressing on :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy anniversary! I just want to say that I admire your determination and courage in those fights against the ones who discriminate you just because you do not use the software they want you to use. It is a shame because they could take advantage of this tool instead of forcing others to use something that causes lots of headaches among its users. Thanks for sharing useful and interesting information about this world of Free Software during these three years; you are definitely super updated compared to others who think they know everything just because they use docx's hehe :P Hope you learn to compile your kernel :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. @ Megatotoro & Daniela,

    This hasn't been a happy anniversary, but it has been fun!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know. I don't even know how you can call it fun with everything that you've gone through, which hasn't been that fun. To me it is like a nightmare and that shouldn't be happening.

      Eliminar