domingo, 26 de diciembre de 2021

2021 Is Coming to its End: Time for the Yearly Backups!

 This year has only a few days left.  That means I have to complete the yearly backups.

I still remember the old days, when backups were not fun at all. I mean, I had to format my Windows computer every 6 months and thus, having backups was vital because eventualities would occur regularly.

Right now, although I keep my backing up practice (which I highly recommend to everyone), I haven't had the need to restore from them in years.  In fact, I even have cloned images of my Linux systems that I place on different computers. Thus, if anything happens, I just insert a live USB and install my system with all the configurations.  I keep the files on different media.

Tomorrow I will do the backup of the latest files and I will be ready for next year.

On a different note, I found this image.  That penguin looks familiar! 😜  I guess you can find Linux everywhere now! 


 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario