jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

My GNU/Linux & BSD Logo Zoo Version 2.0!

After some useful feedback from visitors to my GNU/Linux & BSD Logo Zoo, I made version 2.0 at last. This time I included Plant distros, too. With them, I tried to take into account as many other distros as I could, but let me apologize if your favorite distro is still missing.

Special thanks to:

Distrowatch, for the logos of each distro

The RPG Toolkit, for the tiles.

My visitors (That includes YOU!)

ENJOY YOUR VISTI! ^__^

2 comentarios:

  1. This time you really expanded it! It comes with a horror house! However, you forgot the pits where the blue, green, yellow and red monster lurks.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That creature doesn't belong in this zoo. My zoo was designed for peaceful purposes! :P

    ResponderEliminar