jueves, 21 de mayo de 2020

A Decade with Linux!

I had totally forgotten about it, but Mechatotoro reminded me that today this blog is celebrating its 10th. anniversary!

The anniversary image that Mechatotoro sent me!


Wow!  A decade since I migrated to Linux and Free Software!

It has been 10 years of happy computing and lots of amazing discoveries.

This has been a decade in which I learned a lot; much more that I could have ever imagined.

No, I still don't know how to use the terminal as an expert.  My knowledge of its magic is extremely basic...

So, what did I learn?

I think that the most valuable lesson I learned in these 10 years using Linux and Free Software is freedom.  I no longer believe in the "this is how computers work" idea that kept me captive for so many years before my migration.

I feel really thankful for that!



2 comentarios: