miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2020

There is Nothing like a Good Penguin!

 This year has brought a lot of changes to the world.  Many have lost their life or their jobs, and others have seen their pay reduced.

 While I am of course affected by the current situations, I count myself among the lucky ones.  I still have my job (although it has changed radically from the way I used to do it last year).

 I fully work online now.  I never thought this was going to happen, but here I am, working online every day and using software I never thought I would ever use.

 Then, I hear my colleagues.  Computer crashes, software misbehaving, malware, and the list goes on...

  A couple of days ago, I heard two Windows users complaining that MS Teams did not work properly on their computers.  Then, another told me she had nothing to work with a PDF file...

  Today I worked with a PDF file and my problem was deciding what to use.  At the end, I used LibreOffice.

  There is nothing like a good penguin to help with one's job!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario